Feel free to participate by yourself
Those tackling Mt. Tamashimayama, assemble!
Now looking for participants
Time will be counted, but the schedule is very relaxed. We will be taking photos during the climb.
Okushiri Hill Climb World Ranking!
- Qualified Participants
- Anyone can participate.
- Participation Requirements.
- A bicycle that can safely travel public roads. Road bikes, mountain bikes, and rented bikes are all OK. No electric assist bicycles.
- Participation Fee
- Entry Period
- Takes place on weekends and holidays October 6st - 14th（The event has ended.）
6th (Sat.), 7th (Sun.), 8th (Mon. holiday)
- Starts at 9:00 am. Finishes at 10:00 pm.
- Application Process
- Interested participants should contact us within the following "Application Period"
- Application Period
- Applications for the 6th (Sat.), the 7th (Sun.), and the 8th (Mon. holiday) should be made by 3:00 pm October 5th
Applications for the 13th (Sat.) and the 14th (Mon.) should be made by 3:00 pm October 12th
- Application place
- Hiyama/Okushiri Cycleuise Office TEL 01397-2-3404
- Participation Bonus
- All participants will receive a "500 mL Okushiri Island Water" We will be taking brief comments
- Starting Point
- The entrance to line 39 on Mt. Tamashimayama
- Goal Point
- The sign post in front of Mt. Tamashimayama (We will disband after the goal)
- General Division (road bikes) Men's ranking, women's ranking
"Mamachari" Utility Bike Division (mountain bikes, "mamachari" bikes, rented bikes) No gender divisions
- Meeting Point
- We will meet on location here.
- If you should have an accident while participating, any injuries or damages will be your personal responsibility. Please participate with that understanding in mind.
- For Children
- Children younger than elementary school age can participate if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Copyright © 2017-2018 cycleuise. All Rights Reserved.